Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting several 24-hour giveaways throughout the day to give you plenty of chances to win!
TurboTax is the #1-rated, best-selling tax software from Intuit Inc. In fact, last year more federal returns were e-filed with TurboTax than with all other consumer tax software combined. TurboTax walks users through their taxes step-by-step, with guidance designed to help users find every deduction and credit they deserve so that they get the maximum possible refund.
TurboTax 2009 makes tax preparation easier than ever with:
- Built-in guidance for more than 350 possible deductions and credits, including the 2009 Economic Stimulus
- Real-time error check immediately flags errors and missed information. Customers can fix mistakes as they go or come back later when they have their information in hand.
- A system for double checking deductions and credits. An estimated 5.6 million eligible taxpayers failed to claim the Earned Income Credit last year, potentially missing out on as much as $4,600.
- Instant answers from other TurboTax users and tax experts online via the TurboTax Live Community.
- The TurboTax Audit Risk Meter, which helps customers avoid common errors and reduce their risk of an audit before they file.
- Instant importing of investment and wage information. TurboTax customers can easily, accurately and securely import 1099 investment and W-2 wage information from more than 140 financial institutions and payroll providers directly into their tax return.
2 lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a copy of TurboTax Premier Online (ARV $49.99)! To enter, tell me how you usually file your taxes. Do you do them yourself or use a provider? Do you efile or file a traditional paper return?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. How do you usually file your taxes? Have you started your 2009 taxes yet?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) TurboTax Premier Online
This giveaway ends at 1 p.m. EST on Thursday, 1/28 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!