Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
If you’re looking for a fun and unique Mother’s Day gift, you might check out the Jizo and Chibi jewelry collection. So what exactly are Jizo and Chibi? Jizo is the protector of children, women and travelers, and Chibi means “little one” in Japanese. I just love the meaning behind these whimsical pieces — not only are they cute, but I can relate to what they represent.
Jizo and Chibi sent me a Big Chibi necklace in silver, along with a Tiny Chibi necklace in gold. It’s one of the most adorable mother/daughter sets I’ve seen in awhile. There was a bit of squabbling between my girls when it came time to decide who was going to get to wear it, but I ultimately decided to let my youngest daughter have it since she was so completely enthralled with the shape.
First she thought it was a flower, then a gingerbread man, then a little chubby guy… Just seeing her little mind at work was a wonderful gift in itself! Back to the necklaces though — they’re beautifully crafted and definitely a conversation starter for all ages.
Coupon Code: Through Father’s Day, 6/20, enter BUDDHABDAY at checkout to receive 25% off your order!
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom winner will receive a Big Chibi and Tiny Chibi mother/daughter set.
To enter, tell me what you would do with the mother/daughter set. Do you know a mother/daughter that would would love this whimsical set? Do you have a “little one” of your own to give the Tiny Chibi necklace to? Perhaps you’d give Big Chibi to your own mom.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What would you do with the mother/daughter set?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Big Chibi and Tiny Chibi mother/daughter necklace set
This giveaway ends at 7 p.m. on Thursday, 4/29 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!