Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting several 24-hour giveaways throughout the day to give you plenty of chances to win!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Duo Binder. All opinions are 100% mine.
I recently had the opportunity to test drive a new product called the Duo Binder. What makes this product unique is the fact that it combines the functionality of a 3-ring binder with an expanding file folder, with double elastic closures to keep everything securely in place. Check out the Duo Demo to see it in action.
Of course the first thought that came to my mind when I saw it is that it’s perfect for coupons! I’m a “file by insert” kind of couponer (more on this in an upcoming couponing series), so the expandable file is perfect for storing recent inserts by date. My plan is to purchase some baseball card inserts for filing coupons that I purchase for upcoming deals, as well as printable coupons.
— 6 tabs/7 sections in the expanding file folder
— 1″ binder
— 6 graphic design styles to choose from plus black
Even outside of couponing, I can see this being a very useful tool for school-aged children. It’s kind of like the modern version of a Trapper Keeper. Surely many of you had one of those in school, LOL?
As I mentioned before, this is a prerelease product. This product is not available in store yet, but Duo Binder is offering a special price online for Deal Seeking Mom readers. Get 50% off your purchase and FREE shipping with the code dealseekingmom0410.
Duo Binder wants to send 10 lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers their very own Duo Binder so you can give it a whirl too. Plus I’m tossing in one of my very favorite coupon cutting tools, the Slice Safety Cutter.
To enter, just share your thoughts on the new Duo Binder. What do you like about it? Is there anything you would add or change?
Ten lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a Duo Binder and a Slice Safety Cutter.
To enter, tell me how you would use the Duo Binder. Is there anything you specifically like or don’t like about it?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. How would you use the Duo Binder? What do you like and what would you change about it?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(10) DuoBinder + Slice Safety Cutter sets
This giveaway ends at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, 3/15 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
I am a forum member.
Photo cards or organzing mail or bills.
I have already added Deal Seeking Mom to my blogroll! Ask for an invite as it is closted to the public. -Thanks :-)
I would organize my coupons with this!!
I am an email subscriber.
My rebates are getting out of hand… I need to organize them a little better.
I would definitly use it to organize my coupons. I could use some organizational help!
I subcribe to your feed by email.
I would use it for coupons!
belong to the DSM forum