Do you want to throw a fab party for the Big Game but are worried about stretching your dollars this year to pay for it? Walmart has the perfect solution.
To help you throw your game time party next Sunday, Walmart has put together a party menu for just $44, including:
- One package of Oscar Mayer Meat Hot Dogs (8 ct.)
- One package of Johnsonville® Bratwursts (6 ct.)
- Two packages of Great Value™ Hot Dog Buns
- Two bags of T.G.I. Friday’s™ Frozen Appetizers
- One Hormel™ Supreme Party Tray
- 12” Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Two boxes of Nabisco Wheat Thins or Triscuit Crackers (8 to 10 oz. box)
Use the following coupons to save even more:
- $0.55/1 Johnsonville Bratwurst, exp. 2-28-10 (SS 01/17/10)
- $1/2 Johnsonville Bratwurst, exp. 2-28-10 (SS 01/17/10)
- $3/1 Hormel Party Tray printable
- Various Nabisco coupons
You can also find recipes, crafts and more on Walmart’s Game Time site!
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a $50 Walmart gift card! To enter, share your best tips for throwing a party on a budget.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What are your best frugal party tips?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) $50 Walmart gift card
This giveaway ends at 11:59 a.m. EST on Tuesday, 2/2 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Walmart provided me with two $50 Walmart gift cards for my participation in this program.