Have you started using Upromise ecoupons yet? These ecoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts, but unlike other ecoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $1/1 BIC Flex4
- $1.50/1 BIC Hybrid Advance
- $0.50/1 Bounty Napkins
- $0.50/1 Bounty Paper Towels
- $1.25/3 Cabot Cheese Bars
- $1/1 Charmin Fresh Mates
- $0.50/1 Charmin MegaRoll
- $1/1 Charmin Sensitive
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites Family Pack
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites Multipack
- $1/2 Chiquita Bites Singles
- $1/1 Elmer’s 3D Paint Pens
- $0.55/1 Elmer’s Foam or Project Display Board
- $0.75/1 Elmer’s Glue-All
- $0.50/1 Farmland Cubed, Diced or Julienne Ham
- $0.50/1 Farmland Deli Style Sliced Ham
- $0.50/1 Farmland Special Select Ham Steaks
- $0.50/1 Farmland Special Select Sliced Ham
- $0.55/1 Fisher Chef’s Naturals Baking Nuts
- $0.55/1 Fisher Culinary Touch Cooking/Baking Nuts
- $0.55/1 Fisher Snack Nuts
- $1.50/1 Grande Tortilla Chips
- $0.50/1 Instant Krazy Glue
- $0.50/1 Jays Potato Chips
- $3/1 Konsyl Fiber Supplement
- $1/2 Marzetti Refrigerated Dips
- $1/2 Marzetti Refrigerated Dressings
- $0.50/1 New York Brand Frozen Product
- $0.50/1 No Yolks Egg White Pasta
- $1/1 Padrino Tortilla Chips
- $1.50/1 Resolve Bright & White
- $0.50/1 Resolve Fabric Treatment
- $0.75/1 Sister Schubert’s Food Item
- $0.75/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Tortilla Chips
- $2/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Variety Sack
- $0.50/1 Wacky Mac & Cheese Dinner
- $0.50/1 Wacky Mac Multi-Colored Pasta
Here’s a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn’t normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?