I hit Kroger on Sunday to take advantage of the Add Up The Savings Event and stock up on some items we were getting low on. I did four separate transactions to take advantage of some Catalina deals, and I walked away with $2.50 to use on my next order.
Here's what I scored:
- 2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- 4 Nature Valley Granola Thins
- 1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters
- 8 Better Oats Oatmeal
- 12 Progresso Soups
- 3 Muir Glen Organic Tomato Paste
- 20 Luna Bars
- 6 Sunny D Juices
- 1 Welch's Grape Jelly
- 2 Pints Blueberries (not so much of a deal at 2/$4, but I love fresh blueberries!)
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 2 Gallons Milk
I used coupons from the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database on all of the items except for the milk and produce. All in all it wasn't one of my finest trips, but I still have plenty of room in my budget to tackle the Mega Event deals this week to round up some other items we're getting low on!