Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Chances are you’ve got an outdoor outing or two planned still this summer, and Pyrex believes that its latest products are perfect for your next summer event. What, glass for an outdoor event?!? Well, yes, they have some pretty valid reasons why it would make a great choice:
- Seeing is Eating – Tinted plastic containers wrapped in three layers of foil to prevent spillage also prevent you and your crew from seeing what’s inside. Hidden foods are easily forgotten.
- Spill Prevention – Pyrex No-Leak Lids glass storage have lids that contain an airtight and leak-proof seal that keep your picnic basket free of leaks and spills. (I’m not sure if you’ve ever had the pleasure of having pasta salad leak in a cooler leaving an oily residue on everything inside, but I have and it’s the pits.)
- Preservation – Pyrex glass storage is BPA-free, doesn’t absorb stains or odors like plastic can and is reusable, which is friendly to the environment.
Not only is the Pyrex No-Leak Lids glass storage an ideal choice, but their new utensil line is really cool! Made from BPA-free silicone, the spoons and spatulas are super flexible and reach easily into the corners of bowls and cookware. I especially love the ease of storing the measuring cups with their magnetic handles that keep them perfectly stacked.
Two lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will win a Pyrex Picnic Pack that includes:
- Pyrex Rolling Cooler (not available in stores – EV $16.99)
- Pyrex Picnic Blanket (not available in stores – EV $12.99)
- Pyrex Magnetic Measuring Cups ($9.99 MSRP)
- Pyrex Serving Spoon ($8.99 MSRP)
- Pyrex Large Slotted Spoon ($8.99 MSRP)
- Pyrex Serving Tongs ($13.99 MSRP)
- Pyrex Medium Grater with 1-cup Container ($14.99 MSRP)
- Pyrex No Leak Lids 6-pc. value pack ($18.99 MSRP)
- Two Corelle Tempered Glass Dishes (Sold in sets)
- 16-piece Corelle Place Setting
To enter, tell me where your favorite picnic place is located. Do you head to a river, or maybe you have your picnics in a downtown park, surrounded by the hustle and bustle.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Where is your favorite picnic place?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) Pyrex Picnic Packs, as described above
This giveaway ends at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 5th and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!