Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
This is no ordinary fan — obviously. In fact, did you even realize that it IS a fan?
This is the new Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan, and while you’ll definitely have to pay a good amount for this revolutionary technology, there are some very valid reasons why you should give it some consideration when making your next fan purchase:
- Notice there are NO blades — The Dyson Air Multiplier technology does not require blades to generate a steady stream of air. We don’t use traditional fans around our children because of the dangerous, fast-spinning blades. When I was younger, I leaned back over one of those old fans with the metal blades. It immediately sucked my long hair up in it, pulling out a good section of it, so while I learned the hard way, we’ve chosen not to expose our children to them at all.
- It’s super easy to clean — After a few days of use, traditional fan blades and the fan casing become caked with dust, fibers, and pollen. Getting them clean is a major ordeal, but with the Air Multiplier, you can just easily wipe it clean with a damp cloth. This is especially important for households with allergy sufferers.
- It uses a dimmer switch — Traditional fans usually only have 3-4 speed settings, but the Dyson Air Multiplier allows you to set your own perfect amount of air flow by turning a dial.
- You can easily tilt it with the touch-tilt feature — Box fans don’t tilt at all, and directional fans can become loose over time, making adjusting them difficult. The Dyson Air Multiplier has a touch-tilt feature that makes directing the air flow simple and easy.
I know some of you that use a fan at night to help you sleep are probably wondering if it’s silent. Well, it’s definitely quieter than a traditional fan, but it still provides a good amount of white noise that will help put you drift off to sleep.
We’ve been thoroughly happy with our Dyson Air Multiplier Fan. Besides being very futuristic-looking and a great conversation starter, it does a great job cooling off a room in a safe manner that’s very important to this mom of five.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Dyson Air Multiplier 10-Inch Table Fan (ARV $299)
To enter, tell me where you’d put a Dyson Air Multiplier. Do you have a desk that needs cooling off, or is there a nightstand by your bed where you’d place it to keep you cool at night?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me where you’d put a desk fan that you could use some cooling down?
2. Follow @DealSeekingMom on Twitter and tweet the following. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment!
Enter to win a Dyson Air Multiplier Desk Fan (valued at $299!) from @DealSeekingMom to keep cool this summer: https://bit.ly/b9b1gu
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Dyson Air Multiplier AM01 Table Fan 10-inch
This giveaway ends at 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 15th and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Definitely our bedroom!
This thing looks awesome. I am a school teacher and this would be wonderful to have in my classroom on those hot days.
I’d leave the desk fan on the ground so that when we’re out of the house and the A/C is turned off, our dogs will have a breeze to help keep them cool.
In my office at home. It is SO hot in there when both my husband and I have our computers on and a laptop as well. We need some relief!
I’d give it to my mom — she’s always warm!!
Ohhh! I would love to put this on my desk at work! I’m always hot there!
I tweeted about the giveaway!
I’m an email subscriber, too!
I’m an RSS subscriber through Google Reader :)
I would put this fan on my dresser in my bedroom,
I am a member of the forums.
I subscribe to email.
I would use it in our living room so everyone would get the cooling effect.
I would use it in my bedroom so that I wouldn’t have to freeze all the time with the AC. (:
On the night stand….NO air conditioning in the bedroom :(
I would put it in our bedroom or on my work desk.
Follow DSM via twitter and tweeted
member of DSM forums
I would love to win won to use in my baby’s room. We don’t have AC in the bedrooms in our new apt.
i would put it in my kitchen, my ac isn’t keeping up with the heat this summer. so I need some air circulating