Treats for Baby Tuesday is brought to you by Marybeth Hamilton, mom to “two under two”, a wife, a number-cruncher and a bargain shopper! Marybeth blogs about baby, child and maternity deals 7 days a week at Baby Goodbuys.
- Moms-to-be can save 20% on new arrivals at GapMaternity, (no coupon code needed). The offer excludes jeans, but you can pick up some great basic items for your wardrobe!
- Earth’s Best recently reset their printable coupons. You can find printables for organic diapers, baby food, snacks and more.
- Seventh Generation released a new rebate to get $5 back when you buy 3 products, including diapers and wipes. Find printable coupons for $1 off to pick up eco-friendly diapers on the cheap.
- Sign up for a FREE sample of Parent’s Choice Infant Formula.
- Check out the BabySnazz Rock Bottom sale pages to find amazing prices on a variety of baby products from nursing covers to newborn-size tutus!
- Find Robeez baby and toddler shoes from $14.99 in the Diapers.com sale section! There are lots of colors and sizes available, plus shipping is free when you spend $49 or more.
- Pampers Jumbos are $9.99 at Rite Aid and you can submit a Single Check Rebate for $2. Throw in a $1 or $2 off manufacturer’s coupon (there was one in the 4/4 P&G Brandsaver) and you’re getting Pampers for a good price.
- Best baby deals of the week: CVS is offering up $10 in ExtraCare Bucks when you spend $25 on select baby products. That’s like getting 40% off your purchase, if you spend exactly $25. Use this for Huggies Pull-Ups, GoodNites, Pedialyte, Johnson’s and more! Also, CVS-brand diapers and wipes are included. Jumbo packs of diapers are on sale for $6.99. If you need diapers, pick up four packs for just under $18!
See the previous Treats for Baby Tuesdays for more offers that are still available!