Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskates. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
It’s the end of the month, which means many mail-in rebate offers end soon!
- Olay. Try Olay Quench body lotion for FREE after mail-in-rebate. You must make your purchase before 1/29/2010 so don’t wait on this one. You can claim up to two rebates per household! Note: This offer is void in Maine.
- Hasbro and Toys ‘R’ Us. Get up to $69 back via mail-in rebate when you buy select Hasbro games at Toys ‘R’ Us. There are a total of 26 games eligible for the rebate (plus all versions of Memory) and each rebate is $2 to $3. Your purchase must be made between 11/01/2009 and 1/31/2010.
- Filtrete. Save $3 by mail-in-rebate when you purchase a Filtrete Air Filter with a 1000 micro particle performance rating (MPR) or greater. Offer expires 3/15/10
- Gold ‘n Plump. Save up those Gold ‘n Plump chicken UPCs and receipts and select from one of several free after rebate items: A free Our Family’s Best Chicken Cookbook, a free soup bowl, or a stuffed chicken. Be sure to grab the $1 off coupons from Gold ‘n’ Plump, too.
- Pert Plus for Men. Try the new Pert Plus for Men FREE after mail in rebate (Up to $3.99). You must buy the specially marked Pert Plus for Men that has the “Try Me Free” sticker on it and have an original cash receipt dated between 1/1/10 and 3/31/10.
- Febreeze. Get a coupon for a FREE Febreze Flameless Luminary two-pack refill when you send in 6 used Flameless Luminary Shades. You have until 4/01/2010 to collect your used shades.
- Baby Einstein. If you bought a Baby Einstein DVD between June 5, 2004 and September 4, 2009, you may be eligible for an exchange or a cash refund of $15.99. This offer expires 3/04/2010.
- Liquid-Plumr. Get a rebate of up to $9.00 for Liquid-Plumr Gel 80 oz or up to $5 for Liquid Plumr Gel 32 oz and Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake. This is a money-back guarantee, so only request this rebate if you’re truly unhappy with the product. You must request your money back within 60 days of purchase. Offer expires 6/30/2010.
If you’re new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate’s Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!