Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Hershey’s. Get a FREE movie ticket via e-mail (up to $12 value) when you buy (4) 10-oz. or larger packages of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, Hershey’s Miniatures Chocolate Bars or York Peppermint Patties. Offer valid between 4/1/10 and 6/30/10.
- Swiffer. Buy $20 worth of Swiffer refills and receive a $10 rewards card by mail. Products include Swiffer Duster Refills, Swiffer 360 Duster Refills, Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloths, Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, Swiffer WetJet Solutions and Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Dry Sweeping Cloths. Offer ends 6/30/10. There are also coupons available to print.
- Seventh Generation. Buy (3) Seventh Generation products and get $5 back via mail-in rebate. Offer excludes single roll toilet paper and ends 6/30/10.
- Ace Hardware. Ace has numerous rebates on gardening supplies and Benjamin Moore and Ace paint.
- SC Johnson. Buy any (3) SC Johnson products and get $5 back via mail-in-rebate. Products include Ziploc, Glade, Windex, Pledge, Shout, Scrubbing Bubbles, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran and Nature’s Choice. You have until 6/30/10 to make your purchase. You can claim this rebate up to three times per household. (Note: This is a new link, different than what I reported earlier this year.)
- Olay. Reminder: Get $20 back by mail when you buy $50 worth of any Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Moisturizers and/or Facial Cleansers by 4/09/10.
- Proctor & Gamble. Don’t forget this deal: Receive over $100 worth of P&G coupon savings by mail when you buy $50 worth of P&G products. The deadline for this one has been extended to 5/31/2010.
If you’re new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate’s Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!