Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskates. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Dole Fruit Bowls. Buy 8 Dole Fruit Bowl 4-packs between 1/10/2010 and 2/10/10 and get (4) coupons for a FREE 4-pack of Dole Fruit Bowls via rebate. You’ll need all of the UPCs and original register receipts.
- Publix. Get a FREE $10 Publix gift card by mail when you buy $30 in participating Kimberly-Clark and Unilever products in one shopping trip at Publix. The shopping trip must have been done between 1/11 and 2/13/10.
- Olay. Get a $20 rebate from Olay when you when you purchase $50 of any Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Moisturizers and/or Facial Cleansers by February 19, 2010.
- Hasbro/Star Wars. Get 3 FREE Star Wars Saga Legends Figures by mail when you purchase select Star Wars toys by 3/20/2010. Many of the qualifying items have been seen on clearance.
- Sure. Try Sure for Men, Sure with Natural Extracts or Sure Max for FREE after mail-in rebate (rebates vary between $2.99 and $6.99) You must buy the specially marked packages of these products that have the “Try Me Free” sticker on it and have an original cash receipt dated between 1/1/10 and 3/31/10.
- Reynolds Wrap. Get a FREE Reynolds Wrap Foil 1:64 die-cast car when you purchase (2) rolls of Reynolds Wrap Foil (excluding 20, 25 and 30 square feet) in a single transaction between 6/1/09 and 4/30/10.
- Acuvue. If you’re in the market for new contact lenses, you should check out the Acuvue brand contact lenses rebates. There are a variety of rebates for both 2009 and 20010 available ranging from $20 to $75 off your purchase. Contact lenses must be purchased within the eligible time frame and within 90 days of an eye exam. There is a lot of fine print to these deals, so read carefully.
If you’re new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate’s Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!