Come browse the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Gift Guide for unique gifts from mompreneurs, inventors, artists and companies that give back. With more than 70 exclusive coupon codes, you’re sure to find something for everyone on your list!
Amy Peters’ Studio Fortune Cookie Necklace
Fortune cookies have a special meaning for my husband and me. I gave him a hinged silver-plated fortune cookie Christmas ornament with a custom fortune inside on our wedding day. So I instantly fell in love with these fortune cookie necklaces when I first saw them, and they’re just as precious in person.
Choose from seven preprinted “fortunes” or create your own message up to 28 characters. Amy even makes Itty Bitty Fortune Cookies that would be a perfect choice for a preteen.
More About Amy Peters’ Studio
Amy Peters has been creating her inspirational word jewelry for the past 15 years in sunny California and has become a leading name in fashion. While the majority of her designs are crafted out of silver or vermeil, she also has an assortment of pewter designs to keep her jewelry affordable and accessible to everyone.
Coupon Code: Enter DSM20 at checkout for 20% off your order!
Shop Amy Peters’ Studio
Two lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a fortune cookie necklace (choice subject to availability) To enter, tell me about the most meaningful gift you’ve ever given!
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What was the most meaningful gift you’ve ever given? Who did you give it to? What was the occasion?
2. Become a fan of Deal Seeking Mom on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
3. Tweet the following on Twitter. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Browse the 12 Days of Cmas Gift Guide & enter to win a fortune cookie necklace from @dealseekingmom: https://bit.ly/86vSvN
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(2) Amy Peters’ Studio fortune cookie necklaces
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!