Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Bissell. Try Bissell Stomp ‘n Go stain lifting pads for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $5.99). Purchase must be made between 9/1/11 and 4/1/12. Limit one per household.
- Lysol. Try Lysol Dual Action Wipes (35 or 80 ct. ) for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $5). Purchase must be made by 11/30/11.
- Carmex. Try Carmex Moisture Plus for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $2.99). Just buy the specially marked Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm between 09/01/11 and 12/15/11 at CVS.
- Brita. Get $10 back by mail wyb a Brita Water Filtration System (Pour-Through or Faucet Mount) before 3/31/12.
- Brita. Get a $5 mail-in rebate wyb a reusable filtered Brita Bottle. Purchase must be made by 3/31/12.
- Tub O' Towels. Get $2 back by mail wyb 90 ct. cans of Tub O' Towels made between 9/1/11 and 11/31/11.
- Prestone. Buy 2 gallons of Prestone De-Icer Washer Fluid and get one of them for FREE after mail-in rebate. Make your purchase between 9/01/11 and 3/31/12 to qualify. You can do this rebate up to two times per household for a maximum rebate of $10.
- Prestone. Buy one gallon of Prestone Bug Wash Windshield Washer Fluid and get one FREE after-mail in rebate. Offer ends 12/31/2011.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!