Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Looking for a fun, summer project to do with the kids? KLUTZ books always have some great options, like this new KLUTZ Glossy Bands book. The Klutz Glossy Bands book comes with everything you need to create beautiful, stretchy bracelets to share with your friends. Plus you can tailor the designs to your child’s skill level — from a simple two-color dot bracelet to a more complicated four-color flower bracelet.
If your child is into the Silly Bandz craze, he or she is sure to love making Glossy Bands! The book comes with enough gel to make 14 bracelets, so this should provide several rainy days’ worth of fun. Though it’s not demonstrated in the book, they also mention that you can make rings using the same techniques, so I’d imagine you could stretch it even further this way.
Five lucky Deal Seeking Mom readers will each win a copy of the Klutz Glossy Bands book with 4 colors of gel, clear plastic work surface, swirling sticks, and Klutz clear instructions for tons of bracelet designs!
To enter, tell me what your favorite craft was as a kid.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What was your favorite craft as a kid? What do your children enjoy now?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(5) Klutz Glossy Bands Books, as described above
This giveaway ends at 10 a.m. EST on Thursday, 7/1 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
I follow with Google Reader.
i loved making friendship bracelets
i have girls who would love this!
you are on my blogroll!
i am on your forums
I would love to make these with my granddaughters – looks like alot of fun
I remember using a small loom to weave potholders out of strecthy fabric loops.
My favorite craft was home made finger paint. My Mom would make a bunch and we would get all messy, but have a blast! Another fav…handmade flower strands, necklaces, etc…usually just ended up stringing together (those cute small probably weedy little white flowers in yards) a huge long line of stringed flowers, took lots of time and we bffs loved doing it! Would love to get my girls into making their own bracelets, they would LOVE it, two little artists in my home! Plus they are hooked on those animal bracelets, making their own friendship bracelets, they would have a BLAST with this! :) Thanks for the opp to win!
My favorite craft as a kid was making clothes for my dolls. My kids really enjoy painting.
I am an email subscriber.
I liked to paint by numbers. My son likes to make foam crafts. Thanks for the chance.
I’m a google subscriber.
I loved the craft that you put in the oven to shrink it~ Can’t remember what they were called?!
email subscriber :)
I’m an email subscriber.
I used to make tons of latch hook rugs!
i love this so please let me win please i will LOVE you