Join me every week for Win-It Wednesday. I’ll be posting 24-hour giveaways at noon, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET to give you plenty of chances to win!
Many of you are probably already familiar with Cellfire, but for those of you that aren’t, Cellfire offers ecoupons that can be downloaded directly to your store loyalty card. The ecoupons are deducted automatically from your grocery total at checkout when you buy a qualifying item and swipe your loyalty card.
Participating stores include Baker’s, Carrs, City Market, Dillons, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Genuardi’s, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen’s, Pavilions, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Randall’s, Safeway, Scott’s, Shop Rite, Smith’s, Tom Thumb, Vons.
Every two weeks, Cellfire releases new coupon offers (which are added to the Coupon Database and posted here on the blog as well) that are available for download for two weeks. The coupons expire four weeks from the date they’re released, so at any given time there are two sets of coupons on your card. You can download all of the available coupons to your card, and they will be deducted automatically when you make a qualifying purchase.
Current offers include:
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original or Heart Smart Baking Mix
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars or 90 Calorie Chewy Bars
- $0.55/1 Lucky Charms Cereal
Cellfire is promising even more great offers this month, and they’ve got a special giveaway for Deal Seeking Mom readers as well…
One lucky reader will win a $100 gift card to the grocery store of their choice!
To enter, share your thoughts on ecoupons. Do you use them? What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Do you use ecoupons? What do you like about them? What do you dislike about them?
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook, where you’ll find more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did.
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve joined or that you’re already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) $100 grocery store gift card of your choice
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, 7/7 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!