Recently I was contacted by a rep from Pizza Hut to try their new Tuscani Lasagna. I was a little skeptical about whether my family would like it. I mean, Pizza Hut is known for their pizza not lasagna, but it was absolutely delicious.
Mmm, doesn’t it just look fabulous?
The Tuscani Lasagna arrived hot and fresh at our door along with a side of breadsticks in under 30 minutes, and at just $14.99, this is a welcome (and less expensive) change of pace from a typical pizza delivery. It got the Kuczy Kids’ stamp of approval, and that’s not an endorsement to take lightly!
From the Pizza Hut website:
“With layers of lasagna noodles and real ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses smothered in Italian-seasoned meat sauce and freshly oven-baked with a layer of melted cheese, you’ll get the taste of Italy, delivered right to your door. Get over 3 lbs. of pasta plus 5 breadsticks for $14.99!”
Want to give the Tuscani Lasagna a try for yourself?
I’ve got four orders of this delectable lasagna to give away to four of my wonderful readers. But this time there’s a twist . . .
I’ve been promising for some time now that I wanted to reward those of you that have taken the time to put the Deal Seeking Mom button in your sidebar or those of you that have added me to your blogroll. I had a little trouble trying to figure out a simple way to do this, so here’s what I’m going to do.
- One lasagna is up for grabs for everybody that enters the giveaway.
- Three lasagna winners will be drawn from anyone that provides a link to their blog where they’ve added me to their blogroll or added my button.
Thanks for helping to spread the word about my site.
How can you win?
Leave me a comment telling me your thoughts on Pizza Hut’s latest foray into the Italian meal deliver realm. Have you tried the lasagna or the pastas yet? I’m interested in your thoughts (and I’m sure Pizza Hut is too).
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest (but those using method #2 have an edge!). Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me your thoughts on Pizza Hut’s Tuscani Pastas and Lasagna line.
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
One of (4) Pizza Hut Tuscani Lasagna Orders
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Thursday, March 5th. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email on Friday, March 6th and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!