Thinking Organic Thursday is brought to you by Susan at Organic Deals & Coupons. Susan finds coupons and deals on organic food, clothes and health & beauty products.
- Get a $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole and use it on their organic variety.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby is now offering printable coupons. Get $0.50/1 Earth Mama Angel Baby Tea. Additional coupons coming soon.
- Coupons.com has added a few new coupons you can use on organic products:
- $1/2 Swanson Chicken Broth
- $1/1 Welch’s Juice
- Looking to stock up on Earth Friendly cleaning supplies? Head to Toys ‘R’ Us or Babies ‘R’ Us! They have put a bunch of Seventh Generation products on clearance for just $1.98. They are also on sale until 4/22 for B1G1 50% off (must buy 2). Pair the sale with coupons available on the Seventh Generation site or Redplum and get items for as low as $0.49 each! If you printed the $5 rebate you can make this an even better deal!
- Stonyfield has added a bunch of new rewards to their rewards program! They have also extended the program until 9/30/10. Remember to enter the codes on your yogurt packages and redeem the points for Stonyfield and other products.
- Do you have an EVOS near you? Check online to see if they have a location near you. If you do, become a fan on Facebook and print a B1G1 coupon for a meal at any of their locations. They are also offering FREE milkshakes on Earth Day. See their Facebook page more details.
- Headed to Walgreens this week? Get a Green & Blacks Chocolate Bar for just $1.99 with coupon (limit 2). If you haven’t already, you can print the $1/1 coupon and stack them to get the bars for just $0.99 cents!
- EcoTools is collecting used cosmetic brushes and bath & body care products to swap them for an EcoTools alternative and a valuable sample pack. If you live in Chicago, you can do this in person on May 21st. Get details on the EcoTools site. For each item turned in, you will receive a coupon for a FREE EcoTools product! (Up to $7.99 value, limit 2 per person). Check out all the details. If you do not live in Chicago, you can mail your products to:
Look Gorgeous, Love Green Campaign
c/o Skirt Public Relations
2320 N. Damen Ave., #2D
Chicago, IL 60647
- Tiny Ducky is offering a $10 coupon on any purchase in honor of Earth Day. Enter code EarthDay2010 at checkout. Organic cotton beanies are only $10, so they’re FREE. You only pay shipping!
- Get a FREE sample of Beveri Organic Flaxseed, by signing up for their newsletter on their Facebook page. You will see the sign up form on the left hand side.
See the previous organic roundups for more offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.