Super Bowl XLIV is fast approaching and the Vancouver Winter Olympics are right around the corner. For all you sports lovers out there, we’re kicking off today’s Saturday Sweeps with a few chances to get you in the seats at your favorite sporting events.
Come back each Saturday, and I’ll share my favorite sweepstakes for the week. I’d love to hear about a DSM reader winning big!
- Papa John’s is offering a chance to Be in the House with Papa at Super Bowl XLIV. The winner will receive a trip for two to Super Bowl XLIV in Miami, Florida and free Papa John’s pizza for a year. Enter before 1/24/2010.
- You can also enter to get your Super Bowl tickets through The Who Halftime Performance Sweepstakes. Whether you’re there to see English rock or football, enter before 1/18/2010 for your chance to win a trip for 2 that includes airfare, accomodations and your tickets to the game.
- GE is offering 3 chances to Win a Trip for 2 To the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games. For an instant chance to win play the powerplay game, refer a friend on Facebook or share your “storm story” of how you were affected by a power outage now through 1/22/2010.
- Win a trip for 2 to the Vancouver Olympics from AT&T through the 2010 Olympic Games U-verse Sweepstakes that includes tickets to 5 sporting events. Enter now through 1/15/2010.
- Don’t forget to keep entering for a chance to win the The HGTV Dream Home 2010. You can enter daily now through 2/19/2010.
- Enter for a chance to win $1 million in the Super Million Dollar XVI Sweepstakes from Rolling Stone through 1/29/10. Be sure to check “No, just enter me in the sweepstakes” if you aren’t interested in the subscription.
- Enter for a chance to win the Take a Load Off Sweepstakes from Better Homes and Gardens and Bounce Dryer Bars. Grand Prize is $10,000.00 for a laundry room makeover. Enter now through 2/12/10.
- Looking to update your living room furniture? Enter the Cozy Comfort Sweepstakes from La-Z-Boy for a chance to win a room group valued at over $2500 before 2/28/10.
Love the sweps all rolled into one post – Thanks!