Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Neutrogena Clinical. Try Neutrogena Clinical SPF 30, Night or Eye for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $40 value). Your purchase must be made between 7/11 and 7/18.
- Hillshire Farm. Purchase any participating tub of Hillshire Farm lunchmeat and get a $5 grocery gift card by mail when you enter the code from inside the package online. Just be sure to check the box for the gift card or else you’ll get $5 in Hillshire Farm coupons instead.
- Digestive health products. Get a $10 gift card by mail when you buy $30 worth (excluding sales tax) of any two (2) or more of Metamucil, Align, Prilosec OTC, or Pepto Bismol products before 7/31.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts/Mobil Oil. Get a $10 O’Reilly Auto Parts gift card when you by 5 quarts of Mobil Oil 1 Motor Oil at O’Reilly Auto Parts. Offer ends 9/30.
- Universal Studios DVDs or Blu-ray. Purchase a specially-marked Universal Studios movie on DVD or Blu-ray and receive up to $10 in e-movie cash to see Despicable Me in theaters. Offer ends 8/16.
- All Oxi-Active. Purchase All Oxi-Active Liquid Laundry Detergent (28 loads or larger) and get your money back (up to $5.99) by mail if you’re not completely satisfied. Offer ends 8/31.
- NeilMed NasaDrops. Reminder: Try NeilMed NasaDrops for free when you purchase them at CVS before 7/15. You can claim up to six rebates per household.
- Aveeno. Reminder: Get a $10 rebate by mail when you purchase $25 in Aveeno products before 7/18. Purchase excludes tax, trial sizes, and Ageless Vitality products.
If you’re new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate’s Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!
Mary @ 4our2cents
If you are a memer of Eat Better America (General Mills). Some members were randomly selescted to participate in a $15 back on $30 rebate. Check your mail! (spam too).