Make sure you look around your store for these great coupons! I found a stack of them on the rack with the inserts as I walked in. It’s an 8×12 trifold, so it shouldn’t be too hard to spot!
Buy 6 of the 1-liter Propel Fitness Waters this week (9/21/08) at $1 each, use 3 of the $1/2 Propel Fitness water coupons, and you get all 6 free after coupons and ECBs!
- $2 off any U SMILE purchase (12/31/08)
- $2 off any Skin Effects purchase (12/31/08)
- $2 off any Cristophe Beverly Hills purchase (12/31/08)
- $2 off any Essence of Beauty purchase (12/31/08)
- $2 off any Blade purchase (12/31/08)
- $1 off any CVS/pharmacy Brand skincare purchase (12/31/08)
- $1 off any CVS/pharmacy Brand defining skincare purchase (12/31/08)
- $2 off any Styli-Style purchase (12/31/08)
- $1/2 Aquafina, Sobe Life Water, Propel Invigorating Water, G2, or Propel Fitness Water (700-ml.)(12/31/08)
- $1/1 Dove Chocolate Large Bar (12/31/08)
- $1/1 Dove Beauty Body Wash (10-oz. +) (12/31/08)
- $1/1 Colgate Fresh Max Toothpaste (4-oz. +) (1/31/08)
- $2/1 Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Lotion w/ SPF (1/31/08)
- $2/1 Lady Speed Stick Clinical Deodorant (12/31/08)
- $3/2 Sally Hansen Nail Color or Treatment (12/31/08)
Also if you have a subscription to Newsday, there was a $3/15 CVS coupon (expires 10/5/08) in it on Sunday that is available online! Check out i heart cvs for details on how to print it!!! She also gives instructions on how to get it if you’re not a subscriber, but I’m not completely at ease with the ethical aspects of it, so I’ll leave it up to you whether you want to print it or not.