Here are the latest and greatest coupons from Cellfire!
Not familiar with Cellfire? These are money-saving ecoupons that you can load to your Kroger family store and Safeway family store loyalty cards (full list of participating stores below).
These offers have all been added to the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database as well to make matching them with store deals even easier!
Load yours now so they’re available for your next grocery shopping trip.
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting
- $0.50/2 Select Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
- $1/1 Biore Product
- $0.55/1 Cheerios – Honey Nut Cheerios
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.40/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars
- $0.50/2 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables
- $0.75/3 Hamburger Helper Skillet Meals
- $0.40/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $1/1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads
- $1/2 Pillsbury Savorings Product
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.55/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries
- $0.55/1 Reeses Puffs Cereal
- $0.50/1 Warm Delights Bowls or Minis Bowls
- $0.50/6 Yoplait Cups
- $1/1 Yoplait Delights Multipack
- $1/1 Yoplait Fiber One Multipack Yogurt
- $0.80/2 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt or Trix Multipack Yogurt
:: Participating Cellfire Stores
Baker’s, Carrs, City Market, Dillons, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Genuardi’s, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen’s, Pavilions, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Randall’s, Safeway, Scott’s, Shop Rite, Smith’s, Tom Thumb, Vons
does anyone know if we can pair the cellfire and shortcuts coupons with paper manufacturers coupons? the reason I’m asking this is because the P&G e-saver coupons allow you to pair with paper manuf. q’s which is really nice.
I have the same question as Hillary! Can you confirm that for us?
Works for me, everytime. At Kroger anyway.