I’ve got some awesome readers that generously shared their great finds at Target this week, so I’m passing the goodies on to all of you! Thanks so much for sharing, ladies!!!
Here’s a couple of super deals from Sarah:
First off, on the Expressions bottles of Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner there was a Target peelie for $3 off when you buy both the shampoo and conditioner. Combine that with the 2 of the $2 off Pantene Expressions Q from P&G (I think?!) AND the free Pantene styling product WYB shampoo and conditioner Q. You end up with some really cheap shampoo/conditioner/styling product!
Also, I found a 10 piece set of Kitchen Essentials by Calphalon pots/pans for $50 marked down from $200. My store in IL had two left. The set got good reviews. I might go and buy the other set that was at my store after reading it!
Wow, those pans look really nice! I’d love to stumble across a set at that price.
And Jessica at Mom for Him writes:
I was just at Target and they had bug spray products marked down. Cutter mosquito wipes were .98! Use with $1 off from 6/15 SS to get it free! OFF! products were 2.28 (use with .75 coupon from 6/22 SS or others).
- Pantene Styling Product or Treatment FREE wyb Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, exp. 9-30-08 (P&G 8/31/08).
- $0.75/1 OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent Smooth & Dry, exp. 9-27-09 (SS 6/22/08)
- $0.55/1 OFF! Personal Insect Repellent, any, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
- $3/1 OFF! PowerPad Lamp or Lantern, any, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
- $1/1 OFF! PowerPad Refill Pack, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
Have you found any stellar bargains at Target or anywhere else lately that you’re just bursting to share? I’d love to hear from you!