Tara and I have been hard at work behind the scenes to make her vision for the most intuitive, user-friendly coupon database on the internet a reality, and we’re excited to announce its launch today!
The Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database is a comprehensive listing of coupons from newspaper inserts and printable coupon sites such as Coupons.com, SmartSource.com and Redplum.com as well as e-coupons from CellFire and Upromise. We’ll be adding Bricks coupons and those listed on manufacturer sites as we go forward, but we didn’t want you to have to wait any longer to start using it!
A couple of the features that we’re very excited about include:
- An expandable view to give you even more information about each coupon, including limitations, product categories and subcategories.
- A blogging format field for bloggers that allows you to simply copy and paste the information for each coupon as you’re doing your coupon match-ups.
- A comprehensive search feature that allows you to sort coupons by brand, description, source and more.
Perhaps the most exciting feature, though, are the Personal Coupon Boxes! That’s right – you can create an account to keep track of all of the coupons you currently have in your stash to make your own personal shopping and saving easier. With your Personal Coupon Box, you can:
- Add your own regional or specialty coupons that aren’t in the main database.
- Edit the quantity of each coupon.
- Edit the expiration date on printable coupons based on the date you print them.
I’m still updating the database with the new printable coupons that came out today as well as this week’s inserts, and we have some tweaking to do as we figure out what works best for you, but we hope it will be a resource that helps you take your deal-seeking to the next level!
We welcome your comments and suggestions on any additional features that would make the database more useful to you. Feel free to email me at [email protected]!
Mandi Ehman is the Project Administrator for Deal Seeking Mom.