Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Huggies. Get a $25 Commissary Gift Card by mail wyb 12 mega packages of Hugggies Snug & Dry, Little Movers, or Little Snugglers diapers at a miliatary commissary between 7/21 and 12/31. Limit one rebate per household and no purchases all 12 packages in a single transaction. (Thanks, The Frugal Navy Wife! )
- NeilMed. Purchase any combination of two NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kits or NasaFlo Neti Pots at your local Walmart and get a $5 mail-in rebate from NeilMed. Purchase must be made between 7/25 and 8/14 to be eligible.
- Ace Hardware. Save on paint, paint sprayers and more with rebates from Ace Hardware. Offers end 8/31.
- Johnson & Johnson. Get a FREE Phineas & Ferb pencil case when you buy any three Band-Aid Brand adhesive bandages, Neosporin, Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity mouthwash, Listerine Agent Cool Blue Tinting Rinse, or Reach Kids toothbrush between 8/01 and 12/31.
- Johnson & Johnson. Buy any three products (in any combination) from these participating brands: Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand, Neosporin, Benadryl Topical or Cortaid (except trial sizes) and get a FREE build-your own First Aid Kit by mail. Offer ends 9/30.
- Allegra. Get Allegra (5 ct.) FREE after mail in rebate (up to $7). Offer excludes Allegra-D and Childrens Allegra. Purchase must be made between 7/31 and 8/31. See the 7/31 SmartSource insert for the rebate form.
- Scotch-Brite. Buy three Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes and get one FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $3.75). See the 7/31 SmartSource insert for the form. Offer ends 8/31.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!