Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Kellogg's. Get a FREE book (up to a $5 value) from Scholastic wyb two specially marked Kellogg’s products or one specially marked tri-pack before 7/6/13. You'll need the codes from inside the packages. You can also get one FREE code when you like Walmart on Facebook.
- gDiapers. Get $15 back by mail wyb one gDiapers gBaby bundle at select Target stores or at any Babies R Us store before 9/30/12.
- Gold 'n Plump. Get four FREE pint glasses (a $15 value) wyb 3 packages of Gold ‘n Plump ground chicken. Offer good through 10/31/12 or while supplies last.
- Pillsbury. Get a coupon for a FREE 15-count package of Totino’s Pizza Rolls (up to a $2.29 value) wyb one Pillsbury Cookie Dough. Offer ends 12/15/12.
- Listerine Smart Rinse.Get two FREE Phineas and Ferb songs or two FREE Barbie songs wyb specially marked bottles of Listerine Smart Rinse. Offer good through 11/30/12 while supplies last.
- Elmer's. Get $5 back by mail wyb one Elmer’s Glue Stick multi-pack and one Elmer’s Foam Tri-Fold Display Board. Purchase must be made by 9/30/12.
- Just Bare Chicken. Purchase one package of Just Bare Chicken and receive a FREE reusable grocery bag. You can claim up to 6 free bags per household. Offer good while supplies last.
- Wet and Forget. Get $5 back by mail wyb a one gallon container of Wet and Forget mold and mildew remover or shower cleaner.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!