Use the $2 off any CVS Brand Skin Care coupon from Reinventing Beauty magazine and you can receive the following items free. It doesn't expire until 8/31/08!!!
- CVS Beauty Bar soap 2-pks were $1.99 and in the following varieties – Exfoliating, White, Cool Moisturizing, Sensitive Skin
- CVS Emerald Mist Deodorant Soap 3-pk in Aloe Vera or Hydrating Burst
- CVS Aloe Cool & Fresh Light Moisture Lotion 3.3 oz $1.49
- EOB loofah bath sponge $1.99
- CVS Advanced Healing Fragrance Free Lotion 97 ML $1.49
- CVS Mild Hypoallergenic Baby Oil 4 oz $1.49
- CVS Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion 3.3 oz $1.49
- Many types of CVS hand sanitizers and liquid hand soaps are priced $1.19-$1.99
These items were a little more than $2, but they end up being cheap after the coupon, and could make good fillers.
- CVS Kid's Body Wash $2.99
- CVS Sunblock lotion SPF 30 2 oz- $2.19
- CVS Medicated Apricot Scrub $2.99
- CVS Hydrating Body Wash w/ essential oils 12 oz $2.99
- CVS Moisturizing Body Wash 12 oz $2.99 in the following scents – Ocean Breeze, Cucumber Melon, Milk & Honey, Lavender and Chamomile, Pure Silk
The coupon does say it cannot be combined with other CVS, so YMMV with $3/$15 and any of the above, but it has been confirmed that the registers don't beep when you use them in tandem. Thanks to AFullCup.com.