It’s hard to believe I got my first Keurig nearly four years ago. I loved it then, and I love it even more now with the huge variety of K-cups that are available these days. No longer limited to just coffee, now there’s tea, chai, hot chocolate, and even brew over ice varieties.
Lipton, America’s favorite tea brand, has just released its first-ever hot and cold iced tea varieties for KeurigK-Cup single cup brewing systems:
- Lipton REFRESH: This crisp and refreshing iced sweet tea is made of fresh-pressed tea leaves and sweetened with cane sugar. This new variety joins Green Mountain Coffee Roaster’s current Brew Over Ice collection for Keurig K-Cup brewers, an innovative line of beverages that are specifically crafted to brew directly over ice –- great for an easy and refreshing mid-day uplift.
- Lipton INDULGE: Tea drinkers can savor the taste of rich black tea from fresh-pressed tea leaves, blended with delicious natural flavors for an indulgent aroma and taste.
- Lipton SOOTHE: This smooth green tea is made from tender green tea leaves, herbs, and blended with natural flavors. The delicate taste of green tea is an invitation to relax.
All three varieties are fantastic and uber convenient to prepare. I mean it doesn’t get more simple than popping a K-Cup into my Keurig and pressing a button! I have a thing for sweet tea, but no one else in my family enjoys it, so I love that I can make it at the touch of a button when I get the craving.
Try these new Lipton K-Cups in a Keurig K75 Platinum brewing system. It has tons of features, including:
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 5 brew-size options; adjustable brew temperature; removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 72-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
I have to say, the one thing I really appreciate about this new model is just how quiet it is when brewing! The programmable on-off is a really nice option, as well.
Today, one (1) lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Lipton/Keurig Prize Pack, which includes:
- a box of each Lipton K-cup flavor offering (Refresh, Indulge and Soothe),
- and a Keurig Brewing Machine to help brew the perfect cup of tea!
To enter, Refresh, Indulge or Soothe? Which tea are you most excited to try and who would you like to share a cup with?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Refresh, Indulge or Soothe? Which tea are you most excited to try and who would you like to share a cup with?
2. Follow me on Pinterest for tasty recipes and more. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
One (1) Lipton/Keurig Prize Pack, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 11:59pm on Monday, November 11, 2013 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!