On Sunday, December 14th, Walmart will be rolling back their prices even more of the items that you want for Christmas!
Estimates show that they’ve already helped families save over $200 million this season, and they’re predicting an additional $100 million in savings in these final two weeks leading up to Christmas. Even better, with Walmart’s Ad Match Policy, Walmart stores will match the price of any local competitor’s store advertised price for an identical item.
I’ve got a sneak peek at the rollback savings you’ll be able to cash in on.
- Toshiba Laptop Computer (2 GB memory, 160 GB hard drive), $398
- Sharp 32” HDTV (720p), $398
- Sony Blu-ray player with $50 Walmart Gift Card bonus, $298
- Rock Band Wii Special Edition (with software, drums, guitar and mic), $99
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Trackpack game, $29.92
- Fuji 8.1 MP digital camera with $10 Gift Card, 1 GB SD Card and 50 free prints, $89
- Garmin Nuvi 200 GP, $129.88
More Savings on Toys:
- Classic games like Yahtzee, Memory and Candyland, $5
- Clue game or Rubik’s Cube, $8
- Uno Attack or Apples to Apples games, $18
- Disney Princess 4-wheel ride-on, $57.64
- Huffy Disney Princess bike, $59.76
- Fisher-Price Kid Tough DVD player, $129
- Assorted soft knit wraps, boxed jewelry, novelty socks packs and holiday candles, $5
- Popular kids character chemise, cami set or lounge pants; fashion watches, $10
Especially For Her:
- White Diamonds 5-piece gift set, $30
- Conair Foot Spa, $29.84
Especially for Him:
- AC/DC Black Ice CD album, $11.88
- Faded Glory Carpenter or Loose-Fit jeans, $13
- Stanley 4-pack pliers set, $15
- Callaway CX3 golf balls (12 ct.), $20
Just 12 more days until Christmas . . . are you done shopping yet?