Can you believe that Black Friday is only a week away? Yeah, me either. My hubby and I are heading out for a much needed mini vacation, so I won’t be hitting the stores on Friday this year, but I do want to point out a few details for those of you planning to shop at Walmart.
Walmart has expanded their One-Hour Guarantee this year from 3 items to 21 deeply discounted items, including:
- Vizio® 60” Class Smart LED 1080p HDTV – $688 (a $310 savings)
- Apple iPad® mini Wi-Fi 16GB (two colors) – $299 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Funai 32” LED 720p HDTV – $98 (special buy)
- Furby Boom!™ – $29 (a $30 savings)
- HP® Pavillion TouchSmart 14-B109WM Laptop – $278 (special buy)
- Call of Duty® Ghosts (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3) – $39.96 (a $20 savings)
- LG® Blu-ray™ Player – $38 (special buy)
- Graco ® Travel System (stroller and infant car seat) – $99 (special buy)
- 1 Carat T.W. Diamond and Sterling Silver Pendant and Earring Set – $98
- Assassins Creed, NBA 2K14, Batman, Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3) – $34 each (a $25.96 savings)
- 8 p.m. One-Hour Guarantee:
- Beats™ by Dr. Dre ® Solo Headphones – $114.95 (a $85 savings)
- Straight Talk ® Galaxy Centura™ prepaid phone – $29 (a $70.88 savings)
- RCA 7” Dual Core Tablet – $49 (special buy)
These are awesome savings, but the best part is Walmart guarantees that customers who are inside the store and in the queue line between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. local time on Thursday, November 28th!
If any of these items happen to sell out during the designated timeframe, customers can purchase a Guarantee Card for the item. The product will then be shipped to the store where it was purchased for the customer to pick up before Christmas. There is a limit of one Guarantee Card per person, per item.
Three Sales Events
To help cut back on the mad rush, Walmart is once again breaking their sales offerings down into three events. The in-store specials will kick off at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Day, followed by the electronics sale starting at 8 p.m. local time and capped off with a weekend full of savings starting at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 23.
Plan your shopping trip prior to heading out with the helpful Black Friday hub on Walmart.com. You can also view an online map of your local Walmart store prior to the sales so you know exactly where to head for your items!
New this year are Manager’s Specials. Walmart is empowering its store managers to drop the prices on other great items at their discretion. You can find additional details on your local Walmart Facebook page by visiting: www.facebook.com/walmart.
Don’t forget the online deals. Starting Thanksgiving Day, Walmart will be running a host of special online deals as well, so be sure to check those out!
Need some additional help planning your strategy? Be sure to check out these 11 tips to make the most of your Black Friday shopping trip. May your deals be plenty and stay safe out there!