Treats for Baby Tuesday is brought to you by Marybeth Hamilton, mom to “two under two”, a wife, a number-cruncher and a bargain shopper! Marybeth blogs about baby, child and maternity deals 7 days a week at Baby Goodbuys.
The best baby deals this week:
- Toys ‘R’ Us is featuring daily deals with printable coupons that are new each day. Today’s deal is a 25% savings on bouncers and bounce houses. Tomorrow’s deal is printable coupons for Kung Zhu toys and Zhu Zhu pets!
- Babies ‘R’ Us has SuperBuys deals on car seats, gear, nursery furniture and more. See all the deals to find out if you could save big on some baby essentials or shower gifts.
- Pedipeds is having a sale and shoes for baby boys and girls start at just $12. That’s a great price for these adorable and high quality shoes.
- There are some nice printable baby coupons on Target’s website this week. Find savings on car seats, Boppy pillows, Pediasure, Up & Up formula and more.
- Enter your zip code here and print a coupon to save $10 off $25 at Macys on 11/16 and 11/17 before 1 p.m. each day.
- Score a $1 off Tugaboos wipes coupon with Rite Aid’s Video Values offers.
Diaper deals this week:
- Jumbo packs of Huggies are on sale this week for $9.49. This is a high sale price, and I don’t recommend buying unless you have no alternative.
- Rite Aid
- Jumbo packs of Huggies are $8.99 and you’ll receive $3 in +UP Rewards at checkout when you buy 1 pack. Use your manufacturer’s coupon for an excellent diaper deal!
- Store brand diapers, wipes and trainers are buy 1, get 1 50% off. Walgreens diapers are $9 or $10 per pack in my area, which means you’d get two packs for $13.50-$15.
- Up&Up diapers (Target’s store brand) are $19.99 for the small boxes.
See the previous Treats for Baby Tuesdays for more offers that are still available!