Treats for Baby Tuesday is brought to you by Marybeth Hamilton, mom to “two under two”, a wife, a number-cruncher and a bargain shopper! Marybeth blogs about baby, child and maternity deals 7 days a week at Baby Goodbuys.
The best baby deals this week:
- Gap lovers, print out a 15% off your entire purchase at Gap Outlet stores printable and head to the nearest outlet mall (through 12/24).
- Rite-Aid’s Single Check Rebates this month include two nice offers on baby goods: Get $10 back when you spend $25 on Gerber/Nestle Good Start formula and get $5 cash back when you spend $15 on Gerber foods.
- Save with this 50% on any one item at Party City printable (expires 12/31).
- Stock up and save with this 20% on your purchase of $50+ at Carter’s stores printable (expires 12/8).
- Save when you use this $10 off your purchase of $50 or more at OshKosh B’Gosh stores printable through 12/29.
- There were a few nice Huggies coupons in the 12/5 Sunday newspaper. If you still have it, be sure to look for the $3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural coupons and $2/1 Huggies Little Sugglers/Little Movers. Try to use them in the applicable diaper deals below!
Diaper deals this week:
- Big packs of Huggies diapers are $19.99 this week. Use your $2 off coupon from the 12/5 Sunday paper to save even more!
- Big packs of Pampers are also $19.99 this week. (If you can go to Rite Aid, there’s a better deal on Pampers below!)
- CVS store brand diapers are $7.49 this week.
- Rite Aid
- Pampers big packs are $18.99 and you’ll get a $1 reward at checkout to use on a future purchase. Throw in a manufacturer’s coupon for additional savings!
- Walgreens generic diapers are B1G1 Free. You can also get generic pull-up training pants for the same deal. This should make them about $5 a pack. Big packs of Pampers are $18.99 this week.
- Big packs of Luvs are on sale for $16.99 this week at Target. Buy 2 and get a $5 gift card at checkout. Use those Luvs coupons and you just might get them by the end of the week (mine came within days of requesting them!)
See the previous Treats for Baby Tuesdays for more offers that are still available!
I purchased the B1G1 diapers (Jumbo – $8.99) @ Walgreens, with the Revitalens Contact solution ($2 off coupon in-store & $4 off from coupons.com). This made a total of $10.98, plus it qualified for the $5 Jingle Cash when you spend $25 (before discounts). $5.98 for 2 packs of diapers and contact solution is pretty good in my book! The Walgreens B1G1 is also spitting out $1 off Walgreens wipes catalinas, which are also B1G1….Sounds like another trip is in my future this week! :-)
What are the Walgreen diapers like? Sometimes I hesitate to buy generic diapers because of the quality.
I haven’t used them in awhile because of the Huggies deals, but I’ve never had any problems with the Walgreens diapers. I used the regular ones, not the more expensive “cloth-like” diapers. HTH!
I just visited walgreens n snagged 4 bags of their pull ups and 2 bags of diapers for a total of 26$ I also got 10$ jingle cash making the diapers about 2.70 a bag! With 2 kids and one on the way this is too good of a deal to pasd up