Treats for Baby Tuesday is brought to you by Marybeth Hamilton, mom to “two under two”, a wife, a number-cruncher and a bargain shopper! Marybeth blogs about baby, child and maternity deals 7 days a week at Baby Goodbuys.
The best baby deals this week:
- Save $10 off $50 at OshKosh retail stores. Shop online at OshKoshBGosh.com and enter coupon code BDKH1VM at checkout for the same savings! Expires 11/30.
- Print out this 30% off any single item Old Navy stores printable to save this holiday season. Valid through 12/4.
- Border’s Rewards members (it’s free to sign up) can save with this 33% off one item at Borders or Waldenbooks printable.
- Save 30% on pre-mixed Similac baby formula (also known as Ready-to-Feed formula) at CVS this week.
Diaper deals this week:
- Jumbo packs of Pampers are on sale for $8.99. Spend $20 on select Pampers and other P&G items (see front page of this week’s ad) and get $5 ExtraCare Bucks at checkout.
- Rite Aid
- Pampers jumbo packs and Easy-Ups training pants are $8.50 each, and you’ll get $2 in +UP rewards at checkout when you buy two.
- Jumbo packs of Pampers are $7.99 this week.
- Big boxes of Huggies diapers are $17.99. Throw in a manufacturer’s coupon for a decent diaper deal.
- Target.com has a $1/1 Up&Up Diapers printable. This is Target’s store brand and they’re usually priced far better than name-brand diapers.
See the previous Treats for Baby Tuesdays for more offers that are still available!