February has been all about free food at various restaurants.
We’ve seen free pancakes, free tacos, and more!
And the coupons just keep on coming . . .
- Find out how to get a free spaghetti dinner at Save-A-Lot this Saturday from Penny Pinching Diva!
- Erin at Coupon Cravings shares how to get a free Grand Slam, Lunch Entree, or Pancake Puppies with purchase at Denny’s!
- Money Saving Mom has the scoop on how to get a free dollar menu item at Wendy’s!
- Check out The Thrifty Mama to find out how you can get free chocolate fondue for two from The Melting Pot.
- The Freebie Blogger has details on getting a free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse!
- Learn how to get free fish & fries or free chicken & fries at Captain D’s at Couponing 101!
- Marcy at Stretching a Buck knows how to get a BOGO free entree at TGI Friday’s!
- Check out Keeping the Kingdom First for details on how to get free food at Fazoli’s (a new offer each week)!
- Get free chips and queso at Chili’s thanks to Trisha at Spend Freely!
Plus these two finds I posted about previously:
- Get a free Arby’s Roastburger with drink purchase!
- Get a free small signature sub from Quiznos!
And one bonus for lunch:
- Get a coupon for a free frozen entree from Kashi!
So you got a couple of extras for your time – it’s all good!
Have you found any other fabulous food freebies lately that you’d like to share? Leave a comment or email me, and I’ll gladly share it for you!