Are you looking for a little holiday fun online?
Perhaps your kids are already on break and you need a little something to entertain them. Or maybe you’re like me and haven’t mailed out your Christmas cards yet and are thinking online is the way to go this year.
Whatever your situation, I’ve rounded up a few sites to help you spread the holiday cheer!
- Made Up Memories – This site is tons of fun year round, but they have a special Christmas video right now that would be perfect to send to friends and family. Just upload a photo, and you can create a personalized video of your child that you can email to everyone. You can even download it and save it to your desktop for future use. Can you believe they offer so much for free?
- Regards S.C. – Add your family and friends to Santa’s naughty or nice list. Fill in the information, and your recipient will receive a personalized video of Santa checking his naughty or nice list by email.
- Free Santa Video – This is another personalized video site where you can upload your child’s photo and create a cute Christmas cartoon.
- Christmas Dialer – Get one free phone call from Santa. Have your kiddo nearby when you call, because we received our phone within about 10 seconds. My 4yo daughter was absolutely amazed to hear from Santa personally!
And finally on Christmas Eve you definitely won’t want to miss:
- NORAD Tracks Santa – This has become a yearly ritual in our house. You can follow Santa’s progress across the globe as he makes his deliveries of toys. It’s also a great tool to get your kids to go to bed when he starts making his way to North America!
Have you found any cute holiday sites online lately?