To spread the news about the rollout of the new and improved Swag Bucks site, Swag Bucks would like to offer Deal Seeking Mom readers a special exclusive code that will net you a total of 6 Swag Bucks for new registrants!
Read on to hear all about Swag Bucks, how to register, and what updates they have in store.
What is Swag Bucks?
Basically it’s a site that allows you to earn great prizes such as iPhones, iPods, concert tickets, gift cards, and more just for using them to search the Internet. For example, an Amazon.com egift card is only 45 Swag Bucks!
Why not get paid for something you’re already doing anyhow? And don’t worry about the quality of the searches – Swag Bucks is powered by Google. Plus, they often offer special Swag Codes for additional points as well, so it’s not hard to rack up enough points to redeem often!
How do I sign up?
It’s super easy! Just go to Swagbucks and register. Plus, I’ve got an exclusive code for Deal Seeking Mom readers that will net you 6 points when you sign up – 3 points for registering with Swag Bucks plus an additional 3 points when you enter DEALSEEKINGMOMCODE (case sensitive) in the Swag Code box.
(Note: The code is only good for new registrants and expires at midnight PST on 6/16.)
What are the new Swag Bucks features?
- Tuesday – Video Game Section Expansion
- Wednesday – Shop&Earn Favorites
- Thursday – Swagbucks.com 2.5 Launch + Swag Bucks Widget
Tips for maximizing your Swag Bucks earnings
- Download one of the Swag Bucks browser plugins to earn for the searches you normally do.
- Follow @SwagBucks on Twitter for updates on new Swag Codes. (enter these in the left-hand column on your Swag Bucks account page)
- Read the Swag Bucks blog for updates on new features as well as info on Swag Codes.
- Shop through Swag Bucks to earn SB on purchases.