Rouge magazine is a FREE quarterly publication produced by Procter & Gamble that shares beauty news, how-tos, advice, fashion, etc. But even better, there are always some hot P&G coupons at the end of each issue. Of course, you know the coupons are my favorite part!
Here are the latest coupons in the Spring 2010 issue:
- $2/1 Select CoverGirl Simply Ageless Item
- $10/1 Crest 3D White Strips
- $1/1 Select Crest or Oral-B Products
- $1/1 Natural Instincts Product
- $1/1 Olay Body Wash or Lotion
- $1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer
- $1/1 Perfect 10 or Nice ‘n Easy
- $1/1 Secret Soothing Effects
- $2/1 Select Venus or Breeze Products
- $1/1 Zest, Ivory or Safeguard Bar Soap
All coupons expire 6/30/10.
Subscribe now so you can be sure to receive the next issue!
I got your Rouge magazine with the P & G beauty items in it. Well their is a pair of studded booties made by Killah.I’ve been all over the web, Where can you buys these? Thanks
I too have looked all over the web for those studded booties made by Killah that were on page 17 of your magazine. Can’t find them anywhere. Any suggestions as to where to find them? Thanks!
ME TOO – WHERE ARE THEY?
I’m not affiliated with Rouge magazine. You’ll need to contact them with questions. Sorry!
How do I leave a ‘beauty tip’ for a chance to win the Best of Beauty prize pack?
The Hidden Mystery Behind How To Unlock IPhone 6 Rogers