When you get a flu shot at Rite Aid this year, you can get a Rite Aid coupon booklet with up to $128 in savings (while supplies last)! The small print states that purchase is not necessary to get the coupon booklet, so you can also try to ask the pharmacist for the coupons.
These coupons are all RC49 coupons, so they can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons as well RC48 coupons!
Rite Aid has two types of store coupons, referred to as RC48 and RC49 coupons, depending on the first two numbers of the UPC code, and they allow you to stack one “48” Rite Aid valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon and one “5” manufacturer coupon on a single item.
Some users are also reporting that the coupon booklets are out in the stores already by the checkouts or with the ads, so if you’re at Rite Aid make sure you check those areas or just ask the pharmacist. The books may not be available in all areas until mid-September, so keep checking if you don’t see them now.
Here are the coupons included in the booklet:
- $25 Gift Card for Prescription Transfer (x2)
- $1/3 Dr Pepper/Diet DP 12 packs
- $3/1 Maxell CD-R Music-30 Pack or Data (50 pk.)
- $1/1 RA Maxi Padsa (28-48 ct.)
- $3/1 Insight Tube Reading Glasses
- $1/1 RA Aloe Hand Sanitizer (8 oz.)
- $1/1 Beneful or Purina Dog Chow (15.5-20 lb.)
- $0.50/1 RA Hydrogen Peroxide Solution (16 oz.)
- $1/1 All No Nonsense ($1.99 and above)
- $0.50/1 RA Liquid Hand Soap (7.5 oz.)
- $1/1 GE Soft White CFL (1-2 pk.)
- $2/1 Any Ester-C Product
- $1/2 Dove Bagged Candies (8.5-9.5 oz.)
- $2/1 Nexxus Hair Care (excludes trial)
- $0.50/1 Planters NUTrition (9.25-10.25 oz.)
- $1/1 TRESemme Hair Care (excludes trial)
- $1/1 Sweet ‘n Low (120 ct.)
- $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color
- $1/1 Hormel Compleats (10 oz.) or Spam (12 oz.)
- $1/1 L’Oreal Everpure & Everstrong Shampoo, Conditioner, or Treatments
- $1/1 Nature Vallue or Fiber One Bars
- $2/1 L’Oreal Healthy Look Hair Color
- $3/1 Secret Clinical Strength or Soothing Effects (1.6 oz.), Gillette Clinical (1.7 oz.) or Old Spice Pro Strength (1.7 oz.)
- $5/1 Conair AC Dryer, Fuscia Dryer, You Curl or You Style
- $3/1 L’Oreal Lipstick or Lip Liner
- $1.91/10 4×6 Digital Prints (Final Price: $0.99)
- $6 /1 L’Oreal Lash Boosting Power System
- $1.50/1 Charmin Ultra Strong Bath Tissue (12 Big Roll pk.)
- $1.50/1 Mucinex Expectorant (any size)
- $1.50/1 Lysol Wipes (35 ct.)
- $1/1 Delsym Cough & Cold Product (any size)
- $2/1 Lysol Spray (12.5 oz.)
- $3/1 Any Size Claritin-D
- $5 /1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
- $2/1 Vick’s Vaporub Sinex or Custom Care (any size)
- $1/1 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets
- $1/1 Dial Hand Soap
- $1/1 Dixie or Vanity Fair Cups, Plates or Bowls
- $2/1 Olay Body Wash
- $1/1 Sensodyne Toothpaste (4-4.3 oz.)
- $2/1 Olay Facial Skin Care
- $2/1 Tampax Pearl Tampons (50 – 54 ct.)
- $1/1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste (excludes 0.85oz.)
- $3/1 Gillette ProSeries Skin Care
- $1/1 Oral B Toothbrush
Corrie from “Cents”able Momma is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Rite Aid. At “Cents”Able Momma, she helps others be “able” to save their “cents” by sharing great deals, coupons, freebies, money saving tips, and even a few methods to earn a little extra money.
My local Rite Aid had a whole stack of coupon booklets sitting in the same rack as the weekly ads, right inside the front door. So you might not even have to ask at the pharmacy.
Thanks for this tip…I didn’t see any at the front door. I guess I’d better ask!
My Rite Aid had a couple at the register … just waiting for me to use! :)
What do the Booklets look like on the front cover?
My pharmacist told me I had to get the flu shot when I asked for it. I REALLY want those coupons but I didn’t want to cause a stink. Hopefully they will put them out at some point. Thanks for posting all the scenarios! They are a HUGE help to me.
zum ersten Mal
Wһat’ѕ ᥙp to everyy body, іt’s mmy first go to seе oof
this webpage; thіs website contaіns awesome and tгuly fіne stuff designed for readers.