Register with MyRiteAid.com to receive a $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon, as well as these other money-saving Rite Aid Brand coupons!
All coupons expire 6/30/09.
- $1/1 Rite Aid Whitening Tooth Rinse
- $1/1 Rite Aid Extreme Toothbrush
- $1/1 Rite Aid Triflex 3 Disposable Razors (8 ct.)
- $2/1 Rite Aid Central Vite Multivitamin
- $3/1 Rite Aid Gentle Skin Cleanser
- $4/1 Rite Aid Complete Allergy Tablet (100 ct.)
- $5/1 Rite Aid Mucus Relief Tablets (60 ct.)
- $4/1 Rite Aid Natural Fiber Caplets (320 ct.)
- $2/1 Rite Aid Aspirin (180 ct.)
- $2/1 Rite Aid Alkaline Batteries (AAA 8 pk.)
- $2/1 Rite Aid Alkaline Batteries (AA 8 pk.)
- $1/1 Rite Aid Multipurpose Contact Solution (12 oz.)
- $3/1 Rite Aid Artificial Tears (1 oz.)
- $8/1 Rite Aid Minoxidil Regrowth for Men Triple Pack
- $3/1 Rite Aid Antifungal Cream
- $3/1 Rite Aid Ibuprofen Coated Tablets (500 ct.)
- $3/1 Rite Aid Ibuprofen Tablets (500 ct.)
- $5/1 Rite Aid Cetrizine Allergy (30 ct.)
- $1/1 Rite Aid Premium Mixed Nuts (8.5 oz.)
- $1/1 Rite Aid Mega Pack Diapers (30 ct.)
If you’re only interested in printing the $5/$25 Rite Aid purchase coupon, select to just print Page 1. However, you never know when those other coupons might come in handy over the next six months!
I can’t find the rite aid coupons you list. Everytime I go on their website and log in it takes me to saome smart source coupons not rite aid coupons. Can you tell me how to find these? Thanks.
Deal Seeking Mom
Hi Heidi. After you register, they will send you a message where you can print the coupons. You only get one shot to print them, but you can set it to print multiple times if you want more than one copy. When you login, click on my messages on the left, and that’s where the message to print them should be.
Thank you for answering Heidi’s question because I wondered the same thing! How come I couldn’t find those darn diaper coupons? I re-registered with a different email address and finally got them! I’m printing four copies right now since you warned us that we only get one opportunity to print. I appreciate your help.
hi my name is harry
i love to shop in rite aid this is my best shopping store
i hope this store never be a out of business god bless
I registered on myriteaid.com as mentioned on your blog and I didn’t see a link to print $5 of $25 purchase.
Hi Bana! Please read Comment #2 for instructions.
Thanks, Tara. I will try again.
I never got the coupon either.
Swap Savers´s last blog post..H. Wilson updated their profile
I just tried again using instructions from comment#2 and the link takes me to smart sources coupons. I wasn’t able to print $5 off coupon!
I had the same problem under My messages – NOTHING!!! :(
You can get the $5 off of $25 coupon, expiring 5/31/2009, here: https://www.couponcravings.com/2009/05/rite-aid-save-5-on-25-coupon.html
I am trying to get the $5 off $25 coupon that expires on 6/30 . I signed up to MyRiteAid and checked My Messages, but I don’t see the $5 coupon. Help please! Thank you.
Kathy, comment #2 has details on where to find it, but they also just released another one that’s a PDF.
Thanks so much for posting this. I have been using these things to buy inventory to sell on eBay! Every $5 adds up!
Suzanne Wells´s last blog post..Target Clearance Items to Sell on eBay – Fragrances
FYI – Rite-Aid will only take one coupon at a time, but I got the Umbreall for $4.99!!
Thanks for the hot tip!!