Here are the Old Navy Weekly coupon hiding places this week! Still lots of good coupons to choose from.
- $15 off $75 Purchase — Create an outfit by clicking on the red striped shirt and then the jeans below it. Quickly click on the stars for the coupon.
- $10 off $50 Purchase — Create an outfit by clicking on the yellow shirt and then the jeans below it.
- $5 off $25 Purchase — Create an outfit by clicking on the red striped shirt and then the jeans below it. Click the shirt again, and then click on Eva’s picture
- 15% off Purchase — Create an outfit by clicking on the blue striped shirt and then the jeans below it. Close out the 10% coupon, and then click on Amy’s picture.
- 10% off Purchase — Create an outfit by clicking on the blue striped shirt and then the jeans below it.
Check back next Thursday to hunt for more Old Navy coupons!
(Thanks, Alaskan Coupon Diva!)
The 50/100 was to click on Amy’s face and then on Kelly’s. They were gone in a matter of seconds. It seems like the amount of coupons they give out for this amount is way less than in the past.
Well, I wasn’t swift enough to get the $15/$75 coupon, but I did get the $10/$50 one again this week. Woo hoo!! Perfect timing, too, because I just returned a bunch of stuff and will get a store certificate for almost $50…woo hoo!! Hopefully it will come in while the jeans are still $19 a pair!!
i got $15/$75 and have $58 store credit for a gift my girls received. that means we have almost $15 more to shop with. yeah!
what time are coupons in on thursdays?
hey girl. i truly appreciate your commitment to these oldnavyweekly coupons! i visit your website often because of these!! thanks so much for posting these “hints” for us. you’re the best!!
You’re welcome, Whitney. I know keeping these kids of mine clothed is expensive, so I love it when I can help others save too.
Zuly, they update at random times. I try to post a reminder every Thursday, and usually there are some dedicated readers that will comment to help each other find the coupons. I forgot to post this past Thursday though, so I apologize for that.
Thanks Tara and thanks for saving us all so much money with you’re amazing website!
i think it is wrong that people take more coupons then they need. if u dont need them dont take them! and certainly dont have them up for giveaway on your website. who are u to decide who wins an who dosent theyre their for ON patrons not for re sale on places such as Ebay.