At first glance the Old Navy Weekly page doesn’t look a whole lot different this week, but it did update last night.
Currently there are still $15 off $75 and 20%, 15%, and 10% off purchase coupons left, but I’ll list all the hiding places so you can practice. Plus you never know when they’ll start adding a few coupons mid-week again.
Where are the coupons?
- $65 off $100 Purchase — (GONE) Click on the box that says “Eva” and wait about five seconds. The coupon box will pop up.
- $45 off $100 Purchase — (GONE) Click the yellow fleece in the bottom frame. Exit out of the 15% off coupon, and click the blue fleece next to it. Click on one of the hearts that pops out.
- $15 off $75 Purchase — Drag the gloves in girl’s hand to the small blue fleece in the bottom frame.
- 25% off Purchase — (GONE) Leaves will fall in the top right frame after a couple of minutes. Be quick and click on one.
- 20% off Purchase — Move all 7 exclamation points next to the words “Must-Have” in the phrase “Michelle’s Winter Must-Have”. Don’t miss the teeny tiny little one next to the word “Vote”.
- 15% off Purchase — Click the yellow fleece in the bottom frame.
- 10% off Purchase — Click on Michelle’s white scarf.
These coupons are all good through 11/12/09.