There are several new printable coupons available today, including a $1/1 Tropicana Trop50 printable coupon! This should make for a good price on orange juice with a sale.
More new Coupons.com printable coupons:
- $2/1 Huggies Baby Wipes (320 ct.+)
- $1/2 T.G.I. Friday’s Snacks (4 oz.+)
- $1/1 Renu Fresh Multipurpose Solution
- $1.50/1 Bayer AM Product
- $1/2 Burger King Snacks (3 oz.+)
- $3/1 BOOST Nutritional Drink Multipack
- $3/1 Pedigree Little Champions Multipack
- $1.50/1 Aveeno Nourish Shampoo or Conditioner
- $1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
- $1.50/1 Aveeno Nourish Styling Product
- $1/1 Reser’s Deli Salad (3 lb.+)
You’ll find all of these coupons and much more in the DSM coupon Database!
I used a coupon at CVS that expired on 5/31/10. The cashier scanned the coupon and the $1.00 saving came off. She noticed that it was expired and removed the credit. What do you think.. was she right or wrong?
CindiBlue, the coupon will be deducted regardless of the expiration because the registers do not make that distinction. There is only so much information that can be coded into the bar codes.
In this case, the cashier was correct because there’s a good chance that the store would not have been reimbursed for the discount that would have been applied to your purchase.
Most definatly she sould remove the coupon. It’s a consumers responsibility to obey the rules of a coupon. A manufacture will not credit the store if she honors the coupon. Plus she can get in trouble for not doing what she has been told of coupon rules.