Today on Money4Moms we’ll be sharing tips on how you can make Valentine’s Day special on a budget!
I posed this question to my followers on Twitter earlier and received lots of great responses from the ladies and gents on there.
Here’s just a small sampling:
- sra_nelson We are going to a dance at our church-free for anyone, dj, snacks! Only cost is babysitter.Find activities in local paper.
- cclogos Vday on budgethttps://dealseekingmom.com/instead of going to dinner, do late lunch. still get to go out and save $$ same time.
- walkwithme Don’t go out-dress up and watch a movie/ play games (Wii) together at home. :) LOL That’s what we have to do this year.
- momadvice Candlelit dinner AFTER the kids go to bed- we break out the good stuff- good food & good china! I love it!
Plus here are some other great resources to check out:
- Frugal Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two
- Valentine’s fun for kids https://dealseekingmom.com/…on a budget!
- Valentine’s Challenge
- Frugal Friday – Frugal Valentine’s Ideas
- Have a Frugal Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day on a Budget
So how are you planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day inexpensively?
Tune into Money4Moms today at 3pm EST/2pm CST to learn more about this topic. We’ll be taking questions via chat on the Blog Talk Radio site or by phone at (646) 716-8312.