I’m all for helping families find simple ways to save money and time… so I’m thrilled to introduce you all to Cree LED bulbs, which can help you do both while also improving your home energy usage! The new Cree LED provides families what they’re looking for in a light bulb with big money and energy savings over traditional light bulbs:
- It produces the warm, beautiful, omni-directional light (no greenish tinge)
- Energy savings of 84 percent compared to incandescent bulbs
- Save approximately $61 per year on electricity bills
- Contains no harmful mercury, unlike CFL bulbs
- Turns on at full brightness
- Affordable pricing breaks the $10 barrier
- Long lasting – 25,000 hour lifetime; 25x longer than a typical incandescent – that’s 24,000 hours you don’t need to spend thinking about changing your light bulbs.
Until today, light bulbs were just another item to check off a shopping list. However, the Cree LED bulb gives you a reason to switch! Cree believes this breakthrough LED bulb will, for the first time, motivate families to upgrade the billions of energy-wasting light bulbs installed in their homes.
I’m super excited to be hosting a Cree LED Twitter Party this Friday afternoon with — wait for this — @IanSomerhalder of The Vampire Diaries fame (squee!!!) to talk about ways to save money and time with the new Cree LED bulbs! You’ll join me, won’t you?
When: Friday 5/9, from 1-2pm EST
Where: Use this custom Tweet Grid (change my username in the far right column to your Twitter username and click Search) or hashtag #Cree to follow along.
Who: Make sure to follow @DealSeekingMom, @IanSomerhalder, and @CreeBulb.
Of course we have some awesome prizes to give away as well… Two lucky participants will have the chance to win a giveaway of a $250 Home Depot gift card, compliments of Home Depot, and 10 Cree LED bulbs!!!
Hope to see you all there!!!