Have you picked up your favorite Mrs. Meyer’s holiday scents, yet? My personal favorite is the Peppermint (such a refreshing pick-me-up), but you can also snag Iowa Pine, Snowdrop, and/or Orange Clove. If you haven’t, there’s still time to grab them with this awesome FREE holiday cleaning set offer from Grove.
With any $25 purchase, you’ll receive a 5-pc. Mrs. Meyer’s holiday set (hand soap, dish soap, multi-surface spray, a walnut scrubber sponge, and a matte cleaning caddy valued at over $30) at no extra charge! Mix and match all four holiday scents.
Mrs. Meyer’s holiday scents always sell out fast, so don’t wait! Here’s how to get your free holiday set:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative. You will receive the holiday cleaning bundle for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $25. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Here’s a quick idea for a fun & festive order that will get you to the $25 minimum to have this Mrs. Meyer’s holiday bundle added to your shipment! But be sure to CLICK HERE FIRST and register your email address to secure your bundle.
- Festive Red & White Striped Kitchen Towels (2-ct.), $9.95
- Grove Limited Edition Evergreen Hand Sanitizer (2-oz.), $3.95
- Reusable Metal Straws Limited Edition Candy Cane Design, $12.95
These five items total $26.85, which is enough to get the Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Bundle with your order!
This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Grove; all opinions and text are my own. Thanks for supporting us and the brands we love!
Leave a Reply