Thanks to Disney-Hyperion for sending me a copy of Beatrice Zinker, Upside Down Thinker and for providing a prize pack!
I know I always appreciate age-appropriate reading recommendations for my younger kids, so I’m pleased to share with you this book by a brand new author that’s perfect for elementary age readers that are just beginning chapter books!
Beatrice Zinker, Upside Down Thinker is sweet, funny, and entertaining, all wrapped up with a great message about not being afraid to do your own thing. The cute illustrations give young eyes a break from too much text on a page while helping to keep them engaged in the story.
Recommended for ages 9-12, it’s available for purchase now!
Beatrice does her best thinking upside down.
Hanging from trees by her knees, doing handstands . . . for Beatrice Zinker, upside down works every time. She was definitely upside down when she and her best friend, Lenny, agreed to wear matching ninja suits on the first day of third grade. But when Beatrice shows up at school dressed in black, Lenny arrives with a cool new outfit and a cool new friend. Even worse, she seems to have forgotten all about the top-secret operation they planned!
Can Beatrice use her topsy-turvy way of thinking to save the mission, mend their friendship, and flip things sunny-side up?
Today, one (1) lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a The Upsides of You Being You Prize Pack, which includes:
- a copy of Beatrice Zinker, Upside Down Thinker
- a Branded pencil case and notepad
- Plus a $50 Visa gift card for that Back-to-School look that is just so you!
To enter, share how you teach your children to flip things sunny-side up when things seem to being going wrong.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, or three for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Share how you teach your children to flip things sunny-side up when things seem to being going wrong.
2. Join the Bits & Bites by Unsophisticook group on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so!
3. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
One (1) The Upsides of You Being You Prize Pack, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 11:59pm on Monday, September 25th, 2017 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use And the Winner Is to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion. Good luck!