I’m excited to announce that Deal Seeking Mom will now be featuring Aldi on a weekly basis!
Aldi doesn’t accept coupons, but their low everyday prices make them a great store to consider when making your weekly shopping list.
Thanks to Katie at Cincinnati Cents for compiling a list of the best deals to be found at Aldi this week. Find my favs below, and then check out her site for the complete list!
Here are a few good deals for holiday entertaining!
- Spiral sliced honey ham, $1.49/lb.
- Shrimp ring (16 oz.), $5.99
- Frozen meatballs (16 oz.), $1.99
- Eggnog (32 fl. oz.), $1.69
- Poinsettia plants (6.5 inch), $3.49 (available starting Thursday, December 11th)
Check out Cincinnati Cents for more deals!