Here's a couple of super deals from Sarah:
First off, on the Expressions bottles of Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner there was a Target peelie for $3 off when you buy both the shampoo and conditioner. Combine that with the 2 of the $2 off Pantene Expressions Q from P&G (I think?!) AND the free Pantene styling product WYB shampoo and conditioner Q. You end up with some really cheap shampoo/conditioner/styling product!
Also, I found a 10 piece set of Kitchen Essentials by Calphalon pots/pans for $50 marked down from $200. My store in IL had two left. The set got good reviews. I might go and buy the other set that was at my store after reading it!
Wow, those pans look really nice! I'd love to stumble across a set at that price.
And Jessica at Mom for Him writes:
I was just at Target and they had bug spray products marked down. Cutter mosquito wipes were .98! Use with $1 off from 6/15 SS to get it free! OFF! products were 2.28 (use with .75 coupon from 6/22 SS or others).
- Pantene Styling Product or Treatment FREE wyb Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, exp. 9-30-08 (P&G 8/31/08).
- $0.75/1 OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent Smooth & Dry, exp. 9-27-09 (SS 6/22/08)
- $0.55/1 OFF! Personal Insect Repellent, any, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
- $3/1 OFF! PowerPad Lamp or Lantern, any, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
- $1/1 OFF! PowerPad Refill Pack, exp. 9-27-08 (SS 6/22/08)
Have you found any stellar bargains at Target or anywhere else lately that you're just bursting to share? I'd love to hear from you!