Well, what do you know . . . usually Coupons.com doesn't reset their coupons until the 1st of the month, but they surprised us by resetting a day early.
I'm so excited because there are some really fantastic coupons available!
Top brands this month include Cottonelle, Fresh Express, Kashi, and Kellogg's. The best coupons always go fast, so don’t wait for a sale match up if you see something you know you will use. Most people don't realize that there is an overall print limit in addition to the per computer limit, so be sure to print them now because there's a good chance that they won't be around by the time a great sale hits!
Print yours from Coupons.com before they’re gone! You can also print them from the teal quick print widget on the right sidebar.
Some of my favorites:
- $1/1 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- $1/1 Kellogg's Apple Jacks
- $1/1 Kellogg's Mini Wheats
- $1/1 Kellogg's Raisin Bran
- $1/1 Kellogg's Froot Loops
- $1/1 Kellogg's Corn Pops
- $1/1 Kellogg's Rice Crispies
- $1/1 Kellogg's Special K
- $2/1 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza
- $1.50/2 Kashi Cereal
- $1/1 Evercare Lint Roller (FREE at Walmart!)
- $1/2 Fresh Express Bagged Salads
- $1.50/1 Huggies Natural Fit Diapers
- $0.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4-pk.+ (FREE at Kroger!)
I have a feeling those great Kellogg's coupons won't last the whole month, so I'd definitely recommend printing those!
Did I miss any hot deals using any of the new coupons? Share it in the comments or let me know and I’ll post it for everyone!