Tune in all week for hot Back-To-School Giveaways. I’ve got some great prizes for the kids, with a couple of special prizes to pamper mom!!! Look for a new 48-hour giveaway each morning and each afternoon, and be sure to check out all of the current giveaways for other great prizes!
This post wasn't included in the email that went out to subscribers today, so I'm republishing it and extending the giveaway for 12 hours to make sure everyone has a chance to enter!
Walmart wants to help you stretch your back-to-school clothing budget. With basics priced at just $10 or less, you can dress your student for an entire week for under $50!
Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . I was a little skeptical too, but Walmart provided me with a $50 gift card to check it out for myself, and I'm happy to report that it's absolutely true. I got all of the items pictured below for just $53!
Yeah, so I exceeded my budget just a tad, but my oldest boys are thrilled at the additions to their back-to-school wardrobe! We don't have hand-me-downs since they've worn the same size for as long as I can remember (they're 12 months apart), so I'm thrilled at how these savings have stretched our clothing budget.
Would you like to take the $50 Walmart Back-To-School Challenge?
Walmart wants to challenge one of my readers to dress your student for $50 or less by providing you with a $50 Walmart Gift Card.
Options for boys include:
- Starter Dazzle Shorts, $3
- Faded Glory Short-Sleeved Crew Shirt (stripes or solids), $3.50
- Faded Glory Polo Shirt (stripes or solids), $5
- Starter Screened T-Shirt, $5
- Faded Glory Jeans, $6
- Starter Breakaway Pants, $7
Options for girls include:
- Faded Glory Tank Top, $2.50
- Faded Glory Shorts, $2.50
- Faded Glory Crew Tee, $3.50
- Faded Glory Mix and Match Top, $5
- Faded Glory Mix and Match Scooter, $5
- Faded Glory Leggings, $5
- Faded Glory Fashion Scarf Top, $9
- Faded Glory Jeans, $10
- Faded Glory Cargo Pants, $10
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment sharing your favorite back-to-school savings tip. How have you cut your back-to-school shopping budget the most this year?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me your best back-to-school savings strategy. Share your tips for saving on supplies, lunches, clothing and more!
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
$50 Walmart Gift Card
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!